Green Tea & Cucumber Candle: Coffee & Tea Collection
*Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!*
Freshly steeped green tea and crisp cool cucumber make this combination hard to beat. It’s a soothing yet energizing fragrance that will wake you up and make you ready to take on the day. This lovely scent is poured into our “Rise and Shine” mugs featuring the cutest perogi clouds over a Pittsburgh skyline.
We’ve teamed up with Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange to bring you the perfect combination -tea and candles! Each Green Tea & Cucumber candle is topped with loose tea leaves from Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Green Tea
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Green Leaves, Cucumber, Citrus
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Cedar
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle in a reusable mug – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Ceramic mug with artwork done by Pittsburgh Artist Rachel Phillips – when your candle is finished burning you can use your mug again and again!
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Coffee & Tea Collection Candles make the perfect gift! Give as a teacher gift, a housewarming gift or as the perfect gift around the holidays. You may also want to keep one for yourself, a tea candle on your desk is sure to increase productivity and give you a little pep in your step 😉
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
HOW TO CLEAN OUT YOUR MUG
After your candle is finished burning, pop out the wick (a spoon works well for this). Place the mug in a microwave just a few seconds until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to wipe out the remaining wax. Wash with soap and water and use again and again!