Vanilla Cappuccino Candle: Coffee & Tea Collection
*Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!*
Our Vanilla Cappuccino is a custom made blend that smells of strong fresh ground espresso beans with just a hint of Vanilla sweetness. Steamed milk and fluffy foam round out this scent that is sure to wake you up and keep you going. This energizing scent is poured into our “a Coffee a day keeps the Jagoff away” mugs.
We’ve teamed up with Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange to bring you the perfect combination -coffee and candles! Each Vanilla Cappuccino candle is topped with fresh ground beans from Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Coffee, Vanilla, Buttercream
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Sugar
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Cream, Bourbon, Espresso
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle in a reusable mug – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Ceramic mug with artwork done by Pittsburgh Artist Rachel Phillips – when your candle is finished burning you can use your mug again and again!
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Coffee & Tea Collection Candles make the perfect gift! Give as a teacher gift, a housewarming gift or as the perfect gift around the holidays. You may also want to keep one for yourself, a coffee candle on your desk is sure to increase productivity and energy 😉
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
HOW TO CLEAN OUT YOUR MUG
After your candle is finished burning, pop out the wick (a spoon works well for this). Place the mug in a microwave just a few seconds until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to wipe out the remaining wax. Wash with soap and water and use again and again!