Cheers to 2021 Pomegranate Fizz Candle
*Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!*
If you are optimistic about a new year, this is the candle for you. Bring a little sparkle to the rest of your winter with this beautiful silver mercury glass jar candle. The scent is Pomegranate Fizz. It's sharp, clean and fresh with a blend of tart red fruit and herbal florals. Grapefruit and lemon peel start off this fragrance with a citrus punch. Notes of red currant and pomegranate complete this festive, energetic scent.
If you like Sparkling Grapefruit or The Strip - you'll love this scent.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Lemon Peel, Grapefruit
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Red Currant, Pomegranate, Rhubarb
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Rosemary, Geranium, Cedar
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Silver Mercury glass jar that glows beautifully with bronze metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our 2021 candle makes a great gift! Give as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Heat the jar in a bowl of warm water (DO NOT MICROWAVE THIS JAR) until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.