Leather + Ice Hockey Candle - January Candle of the Month
*FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $75 OR MORE!*
Celebrate Pittsburgh’s favorite hockey team with this specially scented candle. A blend of rich, masculine leather and refreshing, cool ice makes this a beautifully unique scent. The perfect gift for your favorite hockey fan, or as a candle to burn while cheering on your favorite team. Get into the spirit with this hockey candle!
Rusty Dog Studio created this pond hockey scene with the Pittsburgh skyline in the background, these penguin hockey players are looking for their next Stanley Cup.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Camphor, Citrus, Eucalyptus, Peppermint
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Pine, Cedar, Clove
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Juniper, Vanilla, Leather, Amber
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Black glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Leather + Ice candle makes a great gift! Give as a graduation gift, housewarming gift, wedding gift, Father’s Day gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect conversation starter for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.
We Also Recommend
I’ve never had a candle in a black container!!! It’s incredible looking! The Penguins label is so unique - one of a kind for sure! The smell makes me think of a fresh shower. The manly body wash used that permeates after a shower! I would highly recommend!!
I love this candle!! It has such a fantastic, warm scent. It also isn’t too feminine, so even my boyfriend loves it!
This candle had my house smelling so good! My boyfriend absolutely loved this scent + the Penguins labeling was just so cute and unique! This would make a great gift for any Pens fan, Pittsburgher or candle lover!! Thanks for making such great products, Jenni!
Loved the fresh and masculine scent of this candle! It's not too strong and nicey adds a fragrance to our home. Jenni really knows what she is doing! Thanks Jenni!