Steel City Holiday Candle: Holiday 2020 Candle Collection
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
A holiday spin on our Steel City candle. A peppery take on the traditional holiday citrus scent. Fresh cracked peppercorn blends beautifully with mandarin and pomander. Vanilla and tonka bean balance out the fragrance and give it beautiful depth. This is a scent you will love for the holiday season!
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Orange Peel, Peppercorn
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Apple, Mandarin
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Vanilla, Tonka Bean
Shelbey Tharpe created this Pittsburgh skyline artwork and dressed it up with lights winking on in the winter night sky.
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Clear glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Steel City Holiday candle makes a great gift, pair it with Yinzer Christmas for double the cheer! Give as a holiday housewarming gift, co-worker gift, teacher gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect to bring holiday fragrance to your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.