Jagoff Soy Candle
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
A stupid or irritating person in Western PA – or just the best Pittsburghese word ever. This Jagoff candle is the perfect unexpected and hilarious gift. Our masculine whiskey vanilla fragrance is the perfect match to this jagoff candle.
Rusty Dog Studio created colorful art to pop off the black jar depicting the best Pittsburgh Stillers in action, with fans waving their terrible towels and getting rightfully rowdy after an immaculate reception.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Whiskey, Buttercream
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Whiskey, Vanilla, Cake
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Smoke, Oak, Tonka Bean, Sugar, Bourbon
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Black glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
The Jagoff candle makes a great gift! Give as a graduation gift, housewarming gift, wedding gift, Father’s Day gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect conversation starter for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.