Nebby Soy Candle
*Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!*
Unlike your Nebby neighbor, this Nebby candle is a scent you just can’t get enough of. Oakmoss and amber is a rich, earthy fragrance combined with a mixture of citrus, sage and lavender – this is a scent you will love in your home.
Rusty Dog Studio created the essence of a nebby neighbor with this colorful throwback cartoon art.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Sage, Orange, Grapefruit
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Lavender
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Oakmoss, Amber, Tonka Bean
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Black glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
The Nebby candle makes a great gift! Give as a graduation gift, housewarming gift, wedding gift, Mother’s Day gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect conversation starter for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.