Redd Up Soy Candle
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
Imagine your home smelling clean and fresh even if you haven’t had time to Redd Up lately. Our Redd Up candle is a sweet but salty sea breeze scent combined with amber and vanilla for a perfect year-round clean smelling fragrance for your home.
Rusty Dog Studio created this colorful art as a reminder of his aunt who used to show up at his house, mop in hand to clean.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Citrus, Sea Salt, Ozone
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Plum, Cardamom
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Amber, Dark Musk
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Black glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
The Redd Up candle makes a great gift! Give as a graduation gift, housewarming gift, wedding gift, Mother’s Day gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect conversation starter for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.