Apple Orchard Soy Candle: Fall Candle Collection - September Candle of the Month!
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
If you love apple picking in the fall, or a mug of warm apple cider on a chilly evening this candle is for you. The perfect blend of ripe apples and a little spice.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Orange Peel, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Apple
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Clove, Vanilla
Shelbey Tharpe created this watercolor artwork to show the colors of fall.
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- White glass jar that glows beautifully with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Fall Collection candles make great gifts! Give as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.