Caramel Latte Candle: Coffee & Tea Collection
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
Ready for the warm, cozy buttery scent of caramel, this candle is for you. Our Caramel Latte candle is a decadent blend of caramel and coffee. Vanilla and Tonka Bean round out the base of this scent making it one you are going to love (it may also make you a little hungry). This luscious scent is poured into our classic Yinzer pennant mugs.
We’ve teamed up with Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange to bring you the perfect combination -coffee and candles! Each Caramel Latte candle is topped with fresh ground beans from Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Butter
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Caramel, Sugar, Cream
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Vanilla, Tonka Bean
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle in a reusable mug – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Ceramic mug with artwork done by Pittsburgh Artist Rachel Phillips – when your candle is finished burning you can use your mug again and again!
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Coffee & Tea Collection Candles make the perfect gift! Give as a teacher gift, a housewarming gift or as the perfect gift around the holidays. You may also want to keep one for yourself, a coffee candle on your desk is sure to increase productivity and energy 😉
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
HOW TO CLEAN OUT YOUR MUG
After your candle is finished burning, pop out the wick (a spoon works well for this). Place the mug in a microwave just a few seconds until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to wipe out the remaining wax. Wash with soap and water and use again and again!