Cookie Table Soy Candle: Winter Candle Collection
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
What’s your favorite part of a Pittsburgh Wedding or Christmas? The cookies of course! Make your home smell amazing without having to do the dishes after baking! Heavenly scents of gingerbread cookies and vanilla frosting mix together for the best kind of bakery fragrance.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Ginger
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Cream, Butter, Graham Cracker, Sugar
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Cinnamon, Clove
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- White glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Winter Collection candles make great gifts. Give as a holiday housewarming gift, co-worker gift, teacher gift or keep one (or two) for yourself - it’s perfect to bring beautiful winter fragrance to your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.