Fall Candle Pack: Scented Soy Candles
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
Try our favorite Fall Candles with this pack of 3 full size candles from our Fall Collection. Get one 8.5 oz candle of each scent.
(1) 8.5 oz Autumn Harvest
(1) 8.5 oz Pumpkin Patch
(1) 8.5 oz Banana Nut Bread
Autumn Harvest - All the best scents of fall are poured into this soy candle – apples, maple, cinnamon, balanced with citrus, bourbon and butter. It’s the warm, cozy fall scents we cannot wait to bring out at the first sign of fall.
Pumpkin Patch - If you like Pumpkin Spice, this candle is for you! A true to life fragrance that will make you think of grandma’s homemade pumpkin pie. It’s full of nutmeg and spice that blend perfectly with pumpkin and vanilla. The perfect pumpkin candle to get you in the mood for fall.
Banana Nut Bread - Just like a fresh baked batch of warm banana bread, this cozy fall candle will make your kitchen smell amazing. Toasted walnut and ripe banana combine with nutmeg and sugar for a blend that’s perfectly nutty and sweet.
Shelbey Tharpe created this watercolor artwork to show the colors of fall.
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- White glass jar that glows beautifully with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Fall Collection candles make great gifts! Give as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or keep a couple for yourself - it’s perfect for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.