Pine Candle Pack: Scented Soy Candles
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
Try our favorite pine scented candles with this pack of 3 full size candles from our Winter Collection. Get one 8.5 oz candle of each scent.
(1) 8.5 oz The Iceburg
(1) 8.5 oz Cypress & Bayberry
(1) 8.5 oz Winter Pine
The Iceburg - Crisp and clean like fresh fallen snow. Beat the winter blues with this enchanting blend of fresh evergreen and a hint of citrus. It’s a cooling fragrance that fills a room with the most lovely clean scents – it’s pure winter delight.
Cypress & Bayberry - Cozy and comforting, this pine scent is elevated with a hint of sweetness and cooling eucalyptus. The perfect blend of pine and berry, this scent is a beautiful compliment to Christmas music, holiday traditions and tree trimming.
Winter Pine - Crisp and clean like fresh fallen snow. Beat the winter blues with this enchanting blend of fresh evergreen and a hint of citrus. It’s a cooling fragrance that fills a room with the most lovely clean scents – it’s pure winter delight.
Shelbey Tharpe created this watercolor artwork to show the simple beauty of winter.
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- White glass jar that glows beautifully with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Winter Collection candles make great gifts! Give as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or keep a couple for yourself - it’s perfect for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.