Slow Dahn Soy Candle
*Free shipping on orders of $75 or more!*
Light a candle, take a deep breath and Slow Dahn. This candle is soothing and relaxing. Rusty Dog Studio created this colorful art to remind yinz to literally slow dahn or you may end up like the Pittsburgh city bus in a sink hole.
Slow Dahn’s soothing scent is lemongrass and black currant mixed with sugarcane and sandalwood.
Top Note (the first scent when you open the jar): Lemongrass, Lime, Lemon, Coriander
Middle Note (what you smell when the candle is burning): Jasmine, Sugar, Black Currant
Base Note (the scent that lingers in a room after burning): Patchouli, Powder, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- Black glass jar with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
The Slow Dahn candle makes a great gift! Give as a graduation gift, housewarming gift, wedding gift, going away gift or keep one for yourself - it’s perfect for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.
We Also Recommend
I really enjoyed this soft subtle scent. If you like patchouli, you’ll love Slow Dahn!