Winter Candle Pack: Scented Soy Candles
*Free shipping on orders of $65 or more!*
Try our favorite Winter Candles with this pack of 3 full size candles from our Winter Collection. Get one 8.5 oz candle of each scent.
(1) 8.5 oz The Iceburg
(1) 8.5 oz Cookie Table
(1) 8.5 oz Spiced Cranberry
The Iceburg - Crisp and clean like fresh fallen snow. Beat the winter blues with this enchanting blend of fresh evergreen and a hint of citrus. It’s a cooling fragrance that fills a room with the most lovely clean scents – it’s pure winter delight.
Cookie Table - What’s your favorite part of a Pittsburgh Wedding or Christmas? The cookies of course! Make your home smell amazing without having to do the dishes after baking! Heavenly scents of gingerbread cookies and vanilla frosting mix together for the best kind of bakery fragrance.
Spiced Cranberry - Tart cranberries and juicy apples mix with orange peel and spice in this lovely fruit fragrance. It’s fruity without being too sweet, the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table, or holiday party.
Shelbey Tharpe created this watercolor artwork to show the simple beauty of winter.
- 8.5 oz handmade soy candle – each candle burns for 50-60 hours!
- Made with a cotton wick, 100% soy wax made with American grown soy beans and phthalate free fragrance oil – ingredients that make you feel good about this candle burning in your home.
- White glass jar that glows beautifully with black metal lid – the lid is perfect for extinguishing your candle without smoke.
- $1 of each candle sold goes to support Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh, PA – read more about our partnership with the Mission here.
- Candles ship quickly (usually via USPS Priority). They are packed with love and sent from my home right to yours!
Our Winter Collection candles make great gifts! Give as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or keep a couple for yourself - it’s perfect for your home or office.
TIPS FOR A LONGER LASTING CANDLE
Allow your candle to reach a full melt pool during every burn (this usually takes about 2 hours) where the wax is completely melted around the whole diameter of the jar. Trim your wick to 1/4" before lighting your candle.
Please note our jars are reusable after your candle is finished burning. Pop out the wick at the bottom of the jar, dispose of it. Place the jar in the microwave until the wax is melted. Use a paper towel to clean out the jar. Use it for a pen holder, succulent planter, etc.